What HypnoBirthing Teaches
Here are some of the things you’ll learn that are not covered in most antenatal classes.
- Breathing techniques that actually help the birth (and it’s not the panting that most people think they have to do)
- How to massively reduce the need for any medication at all
- How to reduce your risk of needing an episiotomy during birth with a stunningly simple massage technique
- How to be confident and informed when dealing with the medical staff – when to question, what to ask…and when it’s time to let them take charge
- How to release any fears you might have about childbirth…regardless of where they come from
- How to bring about your own easy start of labour with these simple, natural techniques, if you go beyond your “estimated due date”
- Most importantly, you’ll know how to relax and stay calm and in control – regardless of what’s happening around you
HypnoBirthing is designed as a structured but informal class format that teaches about the physical, emotional and mental aspects of birth. You’ll learn why your body does what it does, as well as how.
Plus, as well as the classes themselves, you’ll receive a professionally produced 196-page text book “HypnoBirthing: A Celebration Of Life”, an affirmations and relaxation CD or Mp3 download, and numerous weekly handouts, all included in the price.
Additional benefits that have been reported by mums include:
- Considerably shorter labour and birthing
- Significantly fewer surgical births
- High number of comfortable, natural births with no technological assistance
- A high rate of success in assisting breech-presented babies to turn into appropriate birthing position with the use of posture and hypnosis (in a study done at the University of Vermont of 100 women at 37 to 40 weeks, there was an 81% success rate with hypnosis)
- Highly energized mums in good spirits following births that are calm and gentle
- You’ll learn the techniques once for this birth, but then you can then use them again and again, no matter how many children you have
- HypnoBirthing techniques work very effectively with home births, water births, hospital births, birthing centres…whatever. It’s your choice what kind of birth to have – HypnoBirthing helps them all.
- You can use the techniques to help calm and relax yourself any time you feel stressed out…(many couples tell us this alone has been invaluable!)
What you’ll learn through HypnoBirthing is how you can confidently approach a safe, easier and more comfortable natural birth.
HypnoBirthing can’t promise you a ‘perfect’ birth – nothing can – but HypnoBirthing can promise you a much, much more comfortable and relaxed birth than you may have had otherwise.